Introduction

posting this time of religious affairs told the human life is not perfect when we do not hold the rope of religion. here I will explain in regard to religion of Islam, while this article contains about a trip hambah ALLAH.SWT have found the fact that himself and his meeting with God.


But the title of this article is I know how the actual human

before I continue writing articles and research results from their experience and penjabaran first I say many thanks to my teachers, namely: the deceased Udztaz Raden Abdul Rozak and deceased KHM Anwar Somad which has been providing assistance either directly or indirectly hopefully the spirit they received Him .. amin .. amin ya Robbal'alamin quoad purposes of this article I write is just to continue its struggle in the Islamic religion and uphold the same time provide a sense of respect to depth was also run in addition to its mandate.
I hope the articles I write this can provide benefits for all of us, especially the Muslims who live around the world, in case there is confusion I perceive in this article should check with the experts, said the term should not be swallowed raw for many here who need the reasoning for the high I understand that you have also received criticism and suggestions that build, because I still learn and continue learning until the end of life, to not understand that once again I suggest to ask experts in this world because many people who are experts in the field.

0 comments:

 
Powered By Blogger | Portal Design By Trik-tips Blog © 2009 | Resolution: 1024x768px | Best View: Firefox | Top