Hakikat

The human actual

have already lived this long with me, because while I was in ignorance and to remember the origins of my.
From my father and my mother, I can always explanation that the origin of my sons of Adam as a man who first made GOD, that is the Prophet of God, Adam as and he Abul- Basyar, the father of all human

I am still not satisfied with the explanation that, because such information is a lot to hear from people who learn science.
I can then finally an explanation, if you truly want to know the origin of man or of men as men, Learn from the origin of the father of mankind, which is " Adam as."

I first began to investigate it from the word of God:

وَهُوَ الَّذِي أَنْشَأَكُمْ مِنْ نَفْسٍ وَاحِدَةٍ فَمُسْتَقَرٌّ وَمُسْتَوْدَعٌ قَدْ فَصَّلْنَا الآيَاتِ لِقَوْمٍ يَفْقَهُونَ

means: "And He (GOD)" that you make from the" self that one. "and He gave provisions and place of his temporary residence. Indeed, we find information to explain the thinking that.

Then the "Up one" must know that, because we all came from him. not known does not mean the "Up the actual."

0 comments:

 
Powered By Blogger | Portal Design By Trik-tips Blog © 2009 | Resolution: 1024x768px | Best View: Firefox | Top